Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My first step

My First Step:

hi! i m shankar, vanakkam, vandhanam, namaskar to all the bloggers. Today is a great day as i keep my first step into the blogging world(ie) (Valathu kaalai eduthu veikkiren). I want all of u to support me in every stage. My interest in blogging came when Siddharth and vijaykrishnan always talking about blogs. I think there is no better platform to share my lively moments that i faced in my life and to develop my english skills by describing the moments in a catchy manner. ok friends! that's all for now. This is shankar signing off.

4 comments:

Welcome da.....

keep blogging regularly.....

good that you have made the first step da..now start blogging seriously and i wud like you do write more detailed!

k machi.. thanks for ur first comment da...

thank u machi for ur comment da...
hope i will put more detailed information in my next post da...