Friday, February 27, 2009

Memorable Birthday Expereince

Last year it was on the month of May I had a fun filled birthday experience in my life. On this day according to our culture and tradition we have to take oil bath in the morning and wear new dress and we have to get blessings from god, parents and relatives of our family. After distributing sweets to our neighbors we had a memorable lunch in one of the luxury hotels that afternoon with my friends and all of them enjoyed a lot. After we finished the lunch all of us returned to their respective houses and after I entered into my house I had another surprise gift which was nothing other than the final semester examination results. All of our friends scored higher marks and got their degrees and the celebrations were on cloud nine. Then in the evening I hosted a special party in my house where all the relatives of my family and neighbors gathered and all of us enjoyed and it was an awesome evening to every one of them. So I shall consider this is one of the memorable birthday experiences in my life.

0 comments: