Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tag

In the 8 Facts about Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.****
My list :
1. I like reading all kinds of short stories involving humor.
2. All of them know that I don’t eat non-veg but that’s not the truth.
3. I have lot of passion towards cricket, now the momentum shifted to football.
4. I like to play console games like ps2, ps3,x-box for long hours.
5. I love travelling very much. The longer I travel more I enjoy.
6. I always like keeping treat often to my friends (mini treat).
7. I have a craze or passion towards horror movies though I mostly like humor.
8. I always love to spend time with my friends.
The bloggers who I tag are:

Bhajji, Sano, Bala, Sadesh, Vaidhy, Preethika, Ravi, Sambhu

0 comments: